The good news is that I finally got my ATT (authorization to test) today... that means I have everything in and now all I need to do is take the NCLEX! I scheduled it for Valentine's Day... wish me luck! Now I can finally get everything rolling...
The bad news is that Andrew had to leave to go to Park City tonight to help his brother out for a WHOLE WEEK. We have never been apart for that long in our 3 1/2 years of marriage, but he needs to go make us some money so we can pay the bills. I am not looking forward to being a single mom for a week, but I think it will help me realize just how much he really helps us out. He is such a great husband and daddy.
Here are some new pics since all of the others are incredibly out-dated.
January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
AHHH she is so stinkin big!! Little Brookie is so cute and growing up so fast away from her aunt Chelsea- We miss you guys so much and feel like you need to move back- I actually need to call you sometime to hear how the move and everything else is- let's be honest- our husbands just don't get the details that we need. Good luck with studying and work. Hope to talk to you soon!
Your baby is very cute. And my little girl has her same sweatshirt (Love that Target!)Anyway, the NCLEX... Miserable times, miserable times. But then, they wouldn't give me my job until I took the test so I gave myself a whole week to study. It was horrible. All my friends finished in 75 questions, so when I got to question 76, I went to the bathroom and started crying--I just knew I had failed. I think I got 110 questions and at least 30 of them were pharmacology--which I had just decided not to study at all because there is no way I can learn enough about that. So I came home and literally cried all the way until I paid to see my score online. (I even told Desert Springs that I thought I had failed and asked if they would hold the position for me when I retook the test). Anyway (I am so bad at making stories short) I ended up passing! Best day ever! BTW I really enjoyed your bit about the leeches... when did you get a chance to do that!?!
nicole! brooke is gorgeous, and we should be blogging friends!!
it's so fun to see your pictures! i miss you! and i'm so sorry that you'll be without drew for a whole week. that must be horrible! let me know if you need anything.
okay and i'm a big dork, because i just saw that you moved to vegas?? so if you need anything that i can do for you electronically, let me know. haha
She is so cute Nicole! They are getting so big aren't they?? It's so much fun! I saw that sweatshirt at Target and loved it! I'm excited to be able to keep updated!
Hi Nicole, I found your blog through the Ames. You little girl is getting so big!! She is absolutely adorable!!
Brooke is such a cutie! It is sad we never saw each others babies before you moved! What made you guys choose Vegas?
Post a Comment