February 22, 2008

I Passed!

I just got a letter in the mail from the Nevada State Board of Nursing telling me that I PASSED the NCLEX! Woo-hoo! Hopefully I'll never have to take that again! I started orienting and I've finished my first full week on nights. Working nights isn't too bad, it's being tired and disoriented that's the hard part. Andrew has been doing great with Brooke at night even though she isn't always the easiest in the middle of the night. Now all we're waiting for is that first paycheck...

6 comments:

laska said...

congratulations! you'll have to tell me how it was sometime...:)

Grace said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

Alicia said...

Good job passing! What hours of the night do you work? That would be really hard to get use to! Good thing Drew can take care of Brooke at night, Cohen is still having issues and won't go to sleep without me. Once I wean him I hope to have a little more freedom. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!---------hey! Im soo glad found me! I didnt get your viocemail--when did you call?..your mom gave me your number and I have been looking all over for it!---i have been meaning to get it from your mom again but we have been out of town or have had family stuff and havent been to church!---I love Zabas, and you met the owners!! score!! i am addicted to their chips and tacos, I eat there 2-3 times a week!! we will have to go there!..call me!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! Good luck with your job.

Jill Revell said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!