February 27, 2008

Spring Day!




So, I guess the official start of spring is a few weeks away still but the weather is really starting to warm up already! Yesterday was a beautiful day so we took Brooke to her very first park and she LOVED it. She really loved watching other kids and families and dogs. I really think that she believes she is just as big and cool as all those other kids. Here are some pictures of our adventure.


5 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait to take Cohen to the park. It is still too cold here, but maybe in a few weeks! Brooke looks a lot like Drew to me. What a cutie! It looks like she had a lot of fun! I am sure Cohen will love the swings!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How nice to get out and enjoy a nice warm spring day. I think it makes all the difference for mommy as well as the baby. Cute picture!

Grace said...

Vegas does have nice earlier spring days, huh? And I love the parks here, they are all so nice, and there's so many of them. I'm glad Brooke had fun, she's so darling!!!

Unknown said...

she is such a doll! and i'm so jealous of your seemingly warm weather...we're freezing over here in provo!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! She looks like she is trying to figure everything out! You can tell it was something new! Too cute!