January 21, 2008

First Tooth!

Brooke's first tooth cut through today! I wish I could get a picture of it, but she does not like to show me, plus you can hardly see it anyway. It is so sharp and makes me nervous because she likes to chomp, but at least that 4-5 months of teething finally paid off. One down, thirty-something to go...

8 comments:

Grace said...

Congrats on the tooth! Kody finally got one in a couple weeks ago. It was a relief once it broke through (no more runny nose.) Thanks for letting me know you have a blog it's fun to see what you are up to. I can't wait for our next little get together.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the blog invite! I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you now! Good luck with the new job and this week without Drew! By the way, I love your template! Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

YEAH how exciting, you're in town! We do need to hang out and actually Im having a Lia Sophia Jewelry party at my house Friday, Feb. 1st at 7pm! A friend of mine talked me into it, because I have never thrown any of these before, but come and at least have some yummy snacks! By the way your daughter is just so dang cute, I love that big blue eyed face of hers, just like her momma!

Jill Revell said...

I love your blog! We miss you guys back here in Utah. Our blog is http://revellfamily.blogspot.com. I'll send you an invite to your email address. Hope all is going well.

laska said...

hi! thanks for the invitation. and congratulations on the tooth! so exciting.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Yay for blogging!! I found yours through Bernice and Jack's and am so glad to see that you guys are doing so well! i felt so bad that we weren't able to make it back up to say an "official goodbye" before you left, but just know that we miss you all!!! Congratulations on your new job and good luck!!

Grace said...

Cute Header...Did you take that pic yourself? I like it lots!!! So when are you going to make a new post. I check here everyday waiting....

Hey you need to call me for pics, isn't Brooke coming up on her 1 year?! Kody will be 1 in a week. I can't believe how fast the year went. We should get them together soon so they can hang out. We should call LouAnne too. Have a good day!!!

Alicia said...

Cohen got his first tooth just after turning 8 months and his second was right behind it! Isn't it such a fun stage...?