February 22, 2008

Ski Vacation!

We all got to go to Utah two weeks ago to see my sister and my dad and GO SKIING! This was way exciting because I haven't been skiing in two years and I have never missed a season since I could walk basically... the things we do for our kids. Poor Andrew had to go by himself last year. We had a good time but I was sure surprised how out of shape I was! Here are some pictures of Brooke with Grandpa, Aunt Jamie, and Mommy.



1 comment:

Grace said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe you've skiied so much, I've only been once in my life and it was sooo hard!!! I love the pictures. Brooke's so big!!! And in regards to your comment I know what it's like about the money. Everything's tight when you are young with kids!!! Just let me know whenever you want pics done. I'll be more than excited, your daughter's AH-DOR-AH-BLE!!!